Re: ATTN: John Aldridge - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      Welcome back John. I'm glad you did not loose track of us.

      I have officially removed your GE Steelbeam 4D Fluorescent Lantern
      and the second OR you submited, the Camelbak Zephyr Hydration Pack
      from the Edit Queue (it's our proceedure when the author doesn't
      respond after a few weeks of the follow up email being sent).

      Soooo, what you need to do to get back into the Edit Queue is post
      your first OR, the GE Steelbeam 4D Fluorescent Lantern, hopefully
      with most of the edits your original editor Roger gave you, and I
      will pick up and add it to the Queue. In a short time an editor
      will scoop it up again and if it's all set you'll be on your way.

      After that is squared away and uploaded to BGT you'll be ready to
      submit the Camelbak OR again or another of your choosing for the 2nd
      OR.

      Sound good?

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Officer