ATTN:> Greg Mehojah - MSR Mini Works Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Greg

      Thanks for uploading your MSR Mini Works Owner Review. However, in
      reviewing your upload I note that the link to the manufacturer's
      website is not functioning correctly. It should point to
      http://http://www.msrcorp.com/ not http://www.msr.com which is a
      unrelated company. Can you please take a look at this.

      If you require further assistance with this problem, please ask in
      the BGTFileUploadHelp group which you can find at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • gcmehojah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        I must have the record for the most problems in a single URL! Sorry
        again, its fixed and appears to be working.

        Greg

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <andrew@a...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Greg
        >
        > Thanks for uploading your MSR Mini Works Owner Review. However, in
        > reviewing your upload I note that the link to the manufacturer's
        > website is not functioning correctly. It should point to
        > http://http://www.msrcorp.com/ not http://www.msr.com which is a
        > unrelated company. Can you please take a look at this.
        >
        > If you require further assistance with this problem, please ask in
        > the BGTFileUploadHelp group which you can find at
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > List Moderator

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
          At 08:11 PM 2/01/2006, you wrote:
          >I must have the record for the most problems in a single URL! Sorry
          >again, its fixed and appears to be working.

          Thanks Greg.

          Andrew