Re: Independent Tester Agreement

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
      A gentleman's or lady's word was adequate until maybe the Edwardian
      era, sort of... I'm not that old <g>. There were still plenty of
      rascals and rapscallions who took advantage, even then. The anonymity
      of the Internet means that little can be taken at face value, and that
      may in some ways be a good thing. We are learning to question more...

      Philosophical musings apart, I'd certainly hesitate to send a piece of
      gear from a company which has handed it over in the expectation of
      review to someone for whom the only contact information I had was an
      e-mail address! BGT *has* lost gear over the years, sadly; the wonder
      of it as a community is that the high level of mutual trust keeps the
      gear going out and the reviews coming in.

      Ted.