Photos in Owner Reviews WAS Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT: Gerber Paraframe II - Andrew Buskov

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      At 10:08 PM 28/12/2005, you wrote:
      >Roger, I wasn't questioning the 'why' related to pictures. Being
      >involved with the mentors/mentees, I think sometimes it is confusing
      >to them. Especially those who are at the begining of the process and
      >don't monitor the backpackgeartesters list much yet. Even more
      >confusing when some editors ask for photos and others don't.

      Hi

      Okay please let me clarify. Our FORMAL policy on photos (using a
      manufacturer's photo) applies ONLY to Test Reports and in particular
      the Initial Report. It currently does not apply to Owner Reviews.

      That said, if the Owner Review writer can at least include their OWN
      identification photo, that would be great. As Roger has suggested,
      sometimes a photo is ideal as it is hard to get a feel for the item
      in question.

      I hope that clarifies things.

      Regards
      Andrew