Re: [] Re: ATTN:> Greg Mehojah - MSR MiniWorks EX Filter Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
      At 09:44 PM 5/12/2005, you wrote:
      >Nuts! I used my other OR as a template, and must not have fixed that
      >in the underlying HTML code. I will fix it as soon as uploads are
      >allowed again.

      Thanks Greg.

      Regards
      Andrew

      ==
      http://BackpackGearTest.org

      Skype User Id: Aushiker
      ICQ No. 38215599
      MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
      Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

    • gcmehojah
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
        Hey Andrew,

        I dropped the ball on this one with getting ready for the holidays. I
        have the correction made to the underlying HTML code and tried to
        upload the file, but I need a moderator to delete the existing review
        found here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Water%20Treatment/Filters/MSR%20Mini%20Works/Owner%20Review%20by%20Greg%20Mehojah/

        Then I can upload the new corrected version. Sorry for the delay and
        hope you all had a great Christmas.

        Greg

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
        wrote:

        > At 09:44 PM 5/12/2005, you wrote:
        > >Nuts! I used my other OR as a template, and must not have fixed that
        > >in the underlying HTML code. I will fix it as soon as uploads are
        > >allowed again.
        >
        > Thanks Greg.
        >
        > Regards
        > Andrew
        >
        > ==
        > Senior Edit Moderator and List Moderator
        > http://BackpackGearTest.org
        >
        > Skype User Id: Aushiker
        > ICQ No. 38215599
        > MSN Messenger: aushiker@y...
        > Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2005
          At 09:55 PM 28/12/2005, you wrote:
          >Hey Andrew,
          >
          >I dropped the ball on this one with getting ready for the holidays. I
          >have the correction made to the underlying HTML code and tried to
          >upload the file, but I need a moderator to delete the existing review
          >found here:

          Hi Greg

          No worries. Upload now deleted.

          Thanks
          Andrew

        • gcmehojah
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2005
            Thanks Anderw!

            Got the corrected version uploaded to the MSR Filter section, and it
            appears to work. Sorry again for the delay.