EDIT: Trangia Spondonical or Billy Grips - Ralph Ditton

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      EDIT: Trangia Spondonical or Billy Grips - Ralph Ditton

      Hi Ralph

      Yeah - much better. Some small edits for you, then could you put the revised version with pics in the Test/OR folder pls
      WHEN Jerry gives the all-clear, and let me know via this channel that you have done so. Should be OK then if the html
      looks OK.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT OR Editor
      --------------------------------------
      > appearance of a pair of pliers with a bent head
      EDIT: period at end pls

      > the centre of the handle
      EDIT: the period seems to have a line of its own?

      > to remove lids from my bowls and billy
      EDIT: period needed at end

      > This method of removing the lid aids in
      > generating greater pulling power which helps me overcome the slight
      > vacuum inside the billy caused by the steam inside cooling down if the
      > billy has gone off the boil.
      Comment: a long sentence, and I would have split it somehow, but it is OK.

      > To keep the lid in place, I place the spondonical on
      > top and that way I always know where the spondonical is and not lost
      > amongst the clutter on the camp table, especially when other people are
      > using the table at the same time preparing their meals.
      Comment: I would split the sentence after 'top', delete the 'and', and cap the 'that', but it is OK as it stands.
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
        Hi Roger,
        I have uploaded the OR to the Test folder.
        Kindly ignore my email sent to you today at 6.31pm. I went back to your Edit
        email and saw your instruction there.
        Cheers
        Ralph