PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?, 12/4/2005, 9:30 am

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of BackpackGearTest
      PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?

      Sunday December 4, 2005
      9:30 am - 9:30 am
      This event repeats every other week.

      Notes:
      Here at BGT we have a Mentor program that was established to help newbies through the somewhat confusing process of becoming gear testers. We're also here for veteran testers who'd like to get some feedback on their test applications or test reports. Whatever stage you're at we're here to help.

      If you'd like a Mentor, please contact the Mentor Coordinator ( jennifer.pope@...) and please include "Mentor Request" in your subject line.

      Thanks!
      Jennifer Pope
      BGT Mentor Coordinator