Re: EDIT: Spondonical by Ralph Ditton

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
      Richard wrote:
      > Roger - Oh go ahead and insult lawyers. We have all developed thick
      > skins from listening to clients all day. Richard

      Now, now ! Naughty naughty !
      Anyhow, I wasn't meaning to insult lawyers at all.

      It's just that after writing patents for years, I recognise the style. It may be OK for legal things, but it's not so
      good for gear reviews for non-legal types. Ralph and I discussed this off-line, and he was not upset at all.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin