Re: [BackpackGearTest] OOP/Emergency - Steve

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Gee, sorry to hear about the computer. (just kidding) You really are having
      a rough week. Hopefully, your contractors will get the jobs done quickly.
      Leesa

      --
      This land is your land, this land is my land...
      Woody Guthrie

    • nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hah - thanks, Leesa. Yes, quite a week. At least the computer is back
        up and running, and they're here tearing out the old furnace as I
        type. I hope to catch up on everything here in the next few hours.

        - Steve