ATTN: Duke ??? Re: OWNER REVIEW - Tecnica Sigma Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Attn: Duke??? - OWNER REVIEW - Tecnica Sigma Gore-Tex Backpacking
      Boots

      Hello Duke???
      Welcome to BGT. I appreciate your Owner Review submision but before I
      can add it to our edit queue I need to have you revise the review and
      include your personaly biographical information. When you have done
      this according to the guidelines spelled out in the survival guide on
      the main BGT website please repost your review to the yahoo group.
      Thank you very much. If you have any questions or would like to jump
      into our mentor program please let me know.

      Cordially,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      BGT Edit Admin Officer