Reminder - PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005

      PLEASE READ:> Do you need a Mentor?

      Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
      Time: 9:30AM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Here at BGT we have a Mentor program that was established to
      help newbies through the somewhat confusing process of becoming
      gear testers. We're also here for veteran testers who'd like to
      get some feedback on their test applications or test reports.
      Whatever stage you're at we're here to help.

      If you'd like a Mentor, please contact the Mentor Coordinator (
      jennifer.pope@...) and please include "Mentor Request" in
      your subject line.

      Thanks!
      Jennifer Pope