Re: How long should I wait?

  • gcmehojah
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hey Steve,

      No problem! I appreciate your response and that you were busy. I get
      pretty busy with life (and not always the fun part either), so I do
      understand. I noticed in my post that some junk got mixed in with the
      text, so that is already fixed up.

      Thanks again, sorry to be a pest:)

      Greg

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "nazdarovye"