Ray Estrella BIP

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 27, 2005
      Hey guys,

      I am back. Hope all had a wonderful weekend.

      Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 4 9:22 AM
        Hello to all,

        I am back a day early. It is snowing like crazy in the Sierra. I had
        12 - 15 inches in about three hours Friday am. I wish we could get
        some of it in our southern mountains.

        Ray
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 30, 2006
          I'm back. It looks like Karl is taken care of, thanks Ted.
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 13, 2006
            Hello to all, I am back.

            Ray
          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 25, 2006
              I am back. Will be traveling again tomorrow back to CA.

              Raymond Estrella
            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 4, 2006
                Hello to all, I am back.

                Ray
              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 26 1:00 PM
                  Ray Estrella BIP
                • rayestrella1
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 9, 2007
                    Ray Estrella BIP
                  • rayestrella1
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 6, 2007
                      Ray Estrella BIP
                    • rayestrella1
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 20, 2007
                        Ray Estrella BIP
                      • rayestrella1
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 27, 2007
                          Ray Estrella BIP
                        • rayestrella1
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
                            Ray Estrella BIP

                            For the fourth year in a row we have gotten snow on our last 3-season
                            Sierra hike of the year.

                            Ray
                          • rayestrella1
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 9, 2007
                              Ray Estrella BIP

                              Winter is here!

                              Ray
                            • rayestrella1
                              Message 14 of 18 , Dec 2, 2007
                                Ray Estrella BIP

                                Winter is here, the water is back, I am happy. We got snowed on for
                                most of Saturday, yippee!

                                Ray
                              • rayestrella1
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 3, 2008
                                  Ray Estrella BIP

                                  And sitting in an airport trying to catch up.

                                  Ray
                                • rayestrella1
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
                                    Ray Estrella BIP

                                    Among all of the other things I had going, I got to go to the OR show
                                    one day and see a bunch of old friends in the industry (and get
                                    introduced to new ones, those folks move fast) and check out the latest
                                    in 4-season gear. I ran into our Jason B and got to meet our new tester
                                    Christopher (who I have known as Bootfitter for almost 5 years).

                                    I will get to any OR and monitor edits right away. Now I have to go see
                                    how much snow we got in MY mountains while I was gone. I love storms.

                                    Ray
                                  • rayestrella1
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Feb 4, 2008
                                      Ray Estrella BIP

                                      Ray
                                    • rayestrella1
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Aug 12, 2008
                                        Ray Estrella BIP

                                        The kids and I had a great final trip of the summer. We caught lots of
                                        frogs…