ATTN: Stephen Potter - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hi Stephen

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Big Agnes Insulated Air
      Core Sleeping Pad owner review by TED on Nov 7. Please refer to message
      number 68332 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer