APPROVAL: Marmot DriClime Windshirt -- Jeremiah Kost

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi Jeremiah,

      Good review. The only thing I'd suggest you alter or remove (and I'm
      not compelling you to do this if the matter indeed ranks high with
      you) is the clause:

      "and perhaps change the colors to make them more skin complexion
      friendly."

      Now, *I've* always had a thing about manufacturer color choices from a
      LNT perspective, but not in regard to my complexion. But then, I'm
      notorious for buying good hiking clothes cheap in delightful shades
      that they couldn't sell, such as (in one case, a Puffball vest)
      "rescue orange." In other words, function over form!

      Please upload to

      http://tinyurl.com/28bvm

      Congrats on your first OR!

      Ted.