APPROVAL:REPOST: OR: The North Face Cutback Trail Running Shoe - Chari Daignault

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hello Chari,

      Two small changes, than you may upload to the permanent folder at

      http://tinyurl.com/bx65j

      I'd like the first line (review title line) just a bit larger than the
      rest of the text, please. Also, it looks as if there is no space
      between feet and inches in your height (I didn't check in the HTML).
      If that's so, sling a space in there. Then upload at will!

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review.

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
      the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
      paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details see

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Ted

      BGT OR EDITOR

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Chari Daignault <chari@c...>