Edit/APPROVAL: Atwater Carey Towel - Tim Coughlin

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Edit/APPROVAL: Atwater Carey Towel - Tim Coughlin

      > Well Roger, I did it again, I titled it wrong. The good news is I'm
      > shaking all the cobwebs out on this one, since I've got at least two
      > more to submit here in the near future!

      Hi Tim

      I'm not sure what happened here. I thought I had posted this on the 1st, and that we then had crossed wires over what
      was needed. Now I'm lost. Part of my system crash episode maybe. Anyhow, what I thought I had posted was approval as
      follows:
      --------------------
      Fine. A couple of small changes to make, after which you are clear to upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Personal%20Hygiene/Towels/Atwater%20Carey%20Towel/

      > Owner's Review:
      > Atwater Carey Camp N' Travel Towel
      > Report Date: 17 October 2005
      Edit: we are encouraging a slightly different format for the heading, thus (centered etc of course):

      Owner Review:
      Atwater Carey Camp N' Travel Towel (Big font)
      Tim Coghlin (medium font)
      17 October 2005 (maybe normal size font)

      Note <Owner>, not <Owner's>

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin