ATTN: Katie Sampson - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi Katie

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Jetboil Stove owner
      review by Roger on October 27th. Please refer to message number 68220 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer