ATTN: Royal Magnell - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi Royal

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your North Face Blue Kazoo
      Sleeping Bag owner review by Christine on October 21st. Please refer to
      message number 68159 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer