Attn: Will Gester - Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 Tent OR

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi Will,

      Thanks for uploading your Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 Tent Owner Review. In
      looking it over I noticed two problems. First, you misspelled the word
      Review in the title and secondly your manufacture link is not clickable.
      Please fix these ASAP then email me directly so I know your OR is complete
      and we can move it out of the queue.

      If you need help with this, please ask in the BGTFileUploadHelp group which
      you can find at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Thanks
      Jamie DeBenedetto