ATTN: Darian Dunn - Owner Review - Duo 5 LED Headlamp and its predecessor

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello and welcome to Backpackgeartest.org.

      While we appreciate you posting two Owner Reviews (as per
      the "Requirements to Become a Tester") we find it is more
      advantageous and time saving to only run one through our Owner
      Review Queue at a time. Your second OR has been added to the ON HOLD
      section of the Edit Queue. Once an Editor has picked up your first
      OR and worked with you to complete the editing process you are
      welcome to revise and resubmit your second. This way we can work
      with you on addressing any standard BGT policy edits which you can
      incorporate into your second and subsequent reviews before
      submission.

      Additionally, if you feel like you would like some assistance with
      this process, we do have a mentor program. If you are interested,
      please send a message to Jennifer P, the mentor coordinator, at
      (jennifer.pope@...) with MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line
      and she'll get you squared away.

      Please also keep in mind all BGT operations are run by volunteers so
      please be patient when posting to the list and regarding the editing
      process.

      Again welcome to the group.
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Officer