Re: Owner Review: Kelty Lunar Double 20

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
      In case anyone is worried that I didn't catch this, Chuck alerted me
      to this already.

      Welcome aboard Tiffany.

      Jennifer
      BGT Mentor Coordinator

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Tiffany" <Tiffgringa@g...>
      wrote:

      > This is my first owner review and post. I would like to request a
      > mentor and would like Chuch Carnes as my mentor.
      >

      > KELTY LUNAR DOUBLE 20
      > double sleeping bag
      > Reviewer Information
      >
      > Name: Tiffany Mozingo
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005

        reviews before submission.

        Moderator.

        will use APPROVED in the subject line.

        Owner Review Queue is posted to the yahoo group list on Fridays.

        the list or contact me directly.

        Edit Administration Officer