Owner Review Call??

  • ratintraining
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Was there an Owner Review Call for October? I don't remember seeing
      one, just curious if I missed it. I will be on the lookout for
      Novembers....

      Thanks,

      Jesse McCulloch
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        At 09:31 PM 3/11/2005, you wrote:
        >Was there an Owner Review Call for October? I don't remember seeing
        >one, just curious if I missed it. I will be on the lookout for
        >Novembers....

        Dear Jesse

        No call for October and no call will be made for November.

        Andrew

        ==
        http://BackpackGearTest.org

        Skype User Id: Aushiker