APPROVAL: La Sportiva Rajas Trail Runners - Gail Staisil

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      APPROVAL: La Sportiva Rajas Trail Runners - Gail Staisil

      Hi Gail

      Yeah!
      Actually, I am impressed. Your changes to the first half are excellent - so much so that I couldn't find a single thing
      to correct. Comment: in my opinion, fwiiw, you have pitched this new first half exactly right for BGT.

      There are two small edits for you to fix from the last round - both simple edit errors. After that, please upload when
      ready to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/La%20Sportiva%20Rajas%20Trail%20Runner/Gail%20Staisil/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      Rajas Monitor
      > Manufacturer Weight: 1 lb 12 oz (0 .79 kg)
      > Actual Weight: 1 lb 12.2 oz (0 .80 kg)
      EDIT: take out the spaces after the zeroes. 0.79 kg, etc.

      > I did a slip and fell once,
      EDIT: er... what I meant was:
      'I did slip and fall once '