re Repost Owner Review REI Traverse Trekking Poles

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      > I got rid of most of the spaces. It seems to add them when I post it.
      > When I use Outlook express I don't have that issue, but then I can't
      > get the pictures to come through. I am going to keep practicing with
      > it.
      > You can find it in the test OR folder.

      Hi Ray
      I looked, but the only version I could find in the Test/OR folder seems to be the old one, with the two problems I
      mentioned in my last posting:

      > The first is some excessive white space between the lines in the html, especially in the first
      > section. This is often a Word problem. Could you try to remove the blanks please? If you
      > need help here, yell.
      >
      > The second is an apparent contradiction in your summary:
      > > I am very impressed with these trekking poles. I do not see myself
      > > buying another pair.
      > Why not, if you are so impressed? What if someone stole them?

      Did I miss the new version, or have we crossed our postings? Anything is possible!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hello Roger,

        I posted a new one yesterday morning. (11/01) I was able to get rid
        of the extra spaces, with the exception of the weights and
        measurement list. It keeps adding them back when I post. In 9 days I
        will be in MN where I am going to learn to use Dreamweaver from a
        friend. Hopefully I can create pages that will not be reformated
        when I upload.

        I can have it look great if I use Outlook Express, just no pictures
        that way. If you don't like it, I can wait a couple weeks and re-
        submit later.

        Ray