EDIT: OWNER REVIEW MSR Mini Works

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hello Patrick,

      I've looked over your submission on the MSR Mini Works. I'm sorry to
      be discouraging, but I must tell you that it doesn't really contain a
      review that approaches our specifications as outlined in the BGT
      Survival Guide, Chapter 3

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/requirements.php

      It lacks decimal conversions and some required data, which is
      something that is correctable by edit, but beyond that, there is
      nothing approaching a full description of the product and its
      operation. As an editor, it's beyond anything that I can undertake to
      fix, but the good news is that we do have a very active mentor
      program. If you do indeed wish to participate in BGT, I urge you to
      contact Jennifer Pope

      jennifer.pope@...

      and request a mentor--she is in charge of that. Your mentor will
      explain what's needed in the review and guide you through the process,
      and you may resubmit it in appropriate form.

      Good luck!

      Ted
      BGT OR Editor