EDIT: REI Peak UL Trekking Poles - Raymond Estrella

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      EDIT: REI Peak UL Trekking Poles - Raymond Estrella

      Hi Ray

      > Sorry to hear of your computer woes.
      Life with M$ ... :-)

      > If I can get it [pics] worked out I will update and notify.
      Gotcha. The pics add a LOT to the OR too. They make it 'come alive'.

      Comment: you have used a slightly different format from normal for this OR. Normally we have a 'Product Description'
      section at the start, then the 'Field Experience' bit after it. You have melded the two together. But the required
      information seems to be all there, so I will pass this under the heading of personal style.

      Be aware that for a more complex item such as a pack or stove you may need to separate the two parts so the reader
      doesn't get lost. Remember the reader!

      There are two remaining issues.

      The first is some excessive white space between the lines in the html, especially in the first section. This is often a
      Word problem. Could you try to remove the blanks please? If you need help here, yell.

      The second is an apparent contradiction in your summary:
      > I am very impressed with these trekking poles. I do not see myself
      > buying another pair.
      Why not, if you are so impressed? What if someone stole them?

      When you have fixed these could you put the html version in the Test folder again please, and let me know through this
      channel. You don't need to repost the plaintext version.

      Nearly there!
      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Monitor