Mark Smythe

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2000
      Mark Smythe, could you please reply to me with your shipping address. For the rest of you, Please include your name with your membership or your e-mail address in the body of your request to test. For reasons we won't go into, mostly my ignorance, I can't always "see" your return email address.
      Thanks,
      Jerry