EDIT/APPROVAL: Mountain House Freeze Dried Corn - Shelley LaClair

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      EDIT/APPROVAL: Mountain House Freeze Dried Corn - Shelley LaClair

      Hi Shelley

      Very good. There are two very small edits over State names, plus a
      sentence which needs some clarifying.
      I note the html has been sorted out. If you need further help, just
      yell. Feeding the current cleaned-up file through Word for the edits
      can screw it up all over again - a problem we all know only too well.

      I think we are close enough that you can upload after you have fixed
      these details. Try an upload first into the Test/OR folder, just to
      check the appearance, then you can put it into
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Packaged%
      20Meals/Mountain%20House/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      --------------------------
      > Location: Albany, NY, USA
      EDIT: some of us are foreigners, and may not know what NY is. Please
      spell out the state.

      > distance thru-hikes including a month long hike on the Long Trail,
      VT.
      EDIT: spell out the state please.

      > Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it a main meal
      that
      > I find filling.
      EDIT: I puzzled over this sentence. I understand what you are saying
      overall, but not the precise details. For instance:
      'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it into a main
      meal that
      I find filling.'
      'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make, it forms a main
      meal that
      I find filling.'

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin