APPROVAL-PAM-Mountain House

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      This may show up twice. Yahoo is being balky.

      Hi Pam,

      Boy, people sure eat a lot of Mountain House. On a recent trip up to
      the Dacks, a bunch of young women at the lean-to near where I camped
      were sitting in a row chowing down on Mountain House packets. I kidded
      them that it looked like an ad for the company!

      Really good teriyaki, made with sake etc., is yummy. It's just that
      most people are faced only with pale imitations of the real thing.

      Excellent review. A few small edits, than upload to

      http://tinyurl.com/bmqjw

      Best,

      Ted

      BGT OR EDITOR

      > Package makes two 10 oz (283 g) servings
      > 250 calories (60 fat calories) per serving, per manufacturer
      > MSRP: $5.99

      ### EDIT: MSRP: $59.95 US and elsewhere with the prices, please

      > General Information:
      >
      > Mountain House reports their food is superior to other freeze dried

      ### EDIT: freeze-dried Please consistently hyphenate the compound
      word where it appears, including freeze-drying etc. I haven't marked
      instances, just use search.