EDIT/APPROVAL: Mountain House Freeze Dried Corn - Shelley LaClair

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      EDIT/APPROVAL: Mountain House Freeze Dried Corn - Shelley LaClair

      Hi Shelley

      Very good. There are two very small edits over State names, plus a sentence which needs some clarifying.
      I note the html has been sorted out. If you need further help, just yell. Feeding the current cleaned-up file through
      Word for the edits can screw it up all over again - a problem we all know only too well.

      I think we are close enough that you can upload after you have fixed these details. Try an upload first into the Test/OR
      folder, just to check the appearance, then you can put it into
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Packaged%20Meals/Mountain%20House/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      --------------------------
      > Location: Albany, NY, USA
      EDIT: some of us are foreigners, and may not know what NY is. Please spell out the state.

      > distance thru-hikes including a month long hike on the Long Trail, VT.
      EDIT: spell out the state please.

      > Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it a main meal that
      > I find filling.
      EDIT: I puzzled over this sentence. I understand what you are saying overall, but not the precise details. For instance:
      'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it into a main meal that I find filling.'
      'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make, it forms a main meal that I find filling.'

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • rcaffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        EDIT/APPROVAL: Mountain House Freeze Dried Corn - Shelley LaClair

        Hi Shelley

        Very good. There are two very small edits over State names, plus a
        sentence which needs some clarifying.
        I note the html has been sorted out. If you need further help, just
        yell. Feeding the current cleaned-up file through Word for the edits
        can screw it up all over again - a problem we all know only too well.

        I think we are close enough that you can upload after you have fixed
        these details. Try an upload first into the Test/OR folder, just to
        check the appearance, then you can put it into
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Packaged%
        20Meals/Mountain%20House/

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin
        --------------------------
        > Location: Albany, NY, USA
        EDIT: some of us are foreigners, and may not know what NY is. Please
        spell out the state.

        > distance thru-hikes including a month long hike on the Long Trail,
        VT.
        EDIT: spell out the state please.

        > Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it a main meal
        that
        > I find filling.
        EDIT: I puzzled over this sentence. I understand what you are saying
        overall, but not the precise details. For instance:
        'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make it into a main
        meal that
        I find filling.'
        'Along with some freeze dried chicken or beef I make, it forms a main
        meal that
        I find filling.'

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin