BIP - Scott Downard

  • Scott Downard
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
      I'm back from the Kern River. I still have not received my Beer Can Stove from Ultralight Outfitters.

      Scott Downard

    • Scott Downard
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 10, 2005
        I'm back online from a beautiful trip into Toulomne Meadows in Yosemite. I really needed this trip.

        I'll be wading through all my email today and respond as I get to anything concerning me.

        Scott Downard