EDIT: REPOST- OR Sedona Trading Company Trail Gourmet Seasonings

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thanks, Bob,

      Here you go. Please incorporate the edits, and upload the OR to the
      test folder. E-mail me on list when that's done, and I'll look it over
      and give it the once-over.

      Best,

      Ted

      BGT OR EDITOR

      > tasting dishes The

      ### EDIT: dishes, the...

      Sedona and Southwest for Mexican and southwestern
      > tasting dishes. The Sedona and Southwest have a bit of a spicy bite to
      > them so go well with dishes that I want to have bit of heat.

      ### EDIT: to avoid repeating "dishes" could you rephrase after "so"

      ...I use them in food when I want to have a bit of heat.