ATTN: John Aldridge - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
      Hi John

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your GE Steelbeam 4D
      Fluorescent Lantern owner review by Roger on Sept. 13th. Please refer to
      message number 67468 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Jamie D
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2005
        Hi John

        Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
        noticed you have not responded to the edit of your GE Steelbeam 4D
        Fluorescent Lantern owner review by Roger on Sept. 28th. Please refer to
        message number 67789 at
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

        Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
        Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

        Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

        Edit Administration Officer
      • jca329
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
          Hi Jamie - thanks for the message. I lost track of what happened to my
          owner review last year; I had submitted it a few times post-revision,
          and for some reason the edits I had included kept getting dropped upon
          submission - I suspect a problem with the HTML conversion tools I was
          using. Now that I'm out of school, I'm interested in starting it up
          again and finishing the review - so any input or help would be
          appreciated.

          thx!

          John A.

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@h...> wrote:

          > Hi John
          >
          > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
          > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your GE Steelbeam 4D
          > Fluorescent Lantern owner review by Roger on Sept. 28th. Please
          refer to
          > message number 67789 at
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.
          >
          > Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
          Owner
          > Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.
          >
          > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
          >
          > Regards
          > Jamie DeBenedetto
          > Edit Administration Officer

        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
            Welcome back John. I'm glad you did not loose track of us.

            I have officially removed your GE Steelbeam 4D Fluorescent Lantern
            and the second OR you submited, the Camelbak Zephyr Hydration Pack
            from the Edit Queue (it's our proceedure when the author doesn't
            respond after a few weeks of the follow up email being sent).

            Soooo, what you need to do to get back into the Edit Queue is post
            your first OR, the GE Steelbeam 4D Fluorescent Lantern, hopefully
            with most of the edits your original editor Roger gave you, and I
            will pick up and add it to the Queue. In a short time an editor
            will scoop it up again and if it's all set you'll be on your way.

            After that is squared away and uploaded to BGT you'll be ready to
            submit the Camelbak OR again or another of your choosing for the 2nd
            OR.

            Sound good?

            Jamie D
            Edit Admin Officer