Stephanie OOP

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 3, 2005
      All:
      I will be out for the rest of the Labor Day weekend and should be back Tuesday
      unless I have issues obtaining gasoline :P in which case some extra gear
      testing will occur.

      All queries regarding my open test calls will have to wait until I return.

      Spyderco Tester Selections will be complete, and testers notifed on Tuesday.

      Be good :)
      -Steph

      reviews and tests on the planet!
    • Stephanie Martin
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 18, 2005
        I am officially OOP, returning Monday November 28. I suspect I will be a little
        quiet on that Monday as I dig out from my normal job.

        The following are affected:

        Moderator Duties:
        -Notifications for the Gregory Packs (if possible, can one of the other test
        Moderators take care of this?)
        -Followup on late reports:
        -Arron Robinson, Hurricane Rainsuit
        -David Posalski, Orikaso Picnic Set

        Test Duties:
        -Valandre LaFayette - it arrived at a bad time, I will hopefully be able to get
        the draft to you guys early next week upon my return. I apologize for the
        tardiness.

        Play nicely
        Have a happy Turkey Day
        Stephanie

        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 5, 2005
          I will be travelling for business, I will have access to email, but responses
          will be greatly delayed.

          I will be returning Monday Dec 12.

          Items affected:
          -I haven't seen the all clear to start uploads again, so I have not uploaded my
          valandre la fayette report

          -Stephanie

          reviews and tests on the planet!