Re: FW: Lightrek pole problem/Jerry's input

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
      Way to go Jim and Potable Aqua. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy
      inside. What a wonderful community we have here Jerry. You did
      this, you should be very pleased.

      jamie d

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Goller"

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the
      > most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
      >

      > _____

      Gathering, I'll
      > put a check in the mail.
      >
      > Also, got this email you might appreciate, and may be able to pass
      on to
      > your organization in any way you see fit.
      >
      > --Glen
      >
      > Dear Friends and Family,
      >
      > I thought you might be interested in this message I sent to A16
      Customers
      > today concerning one more way to help with the Hurricane Relief
      Effort.

      > I am writing because I thought you'd appreciate knowing about a
      powerful and
      > unique opportunity to help with the relief efforts in the Gulf
      Region.

    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
        In a message dated 9/3/2005 3:46:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        jdeben@... writes:
        Way to go Jim and Potable Aqua. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy
        inside. What a wonderful community we have here Jerry. You did
        this, you should be very pleased.
        ######

        Yikes, all that work building a reputation as Genghis Moderator down the
        tubes.

        Sheesh.

        Jim S.

        "He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Poole