Re: EDIT: Revised: OR - Neat Sheet - Jennifer Pope

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 3, 2005
      I totally agree. I've used mine hung under my hammock and it works
      great. Definitely adds warmth and wonderful at blocking wind and rain.

      Mine is cut up a bit to fit the hammock but it only weights 8oz now!

      jamie d

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"
      <tarbubble@y...> wrote:
      > just FYI, the NeatSheet does indeed add warmth when used over a
      > sleeping bag. it is a great groundsheet, a very cozy windbreaker,
      and
      > an emergency bag cover when rain is splashing under the edges of
      one's
      > tarp. i love my Neat Sheet!
      >
      > -colleen
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 3, 2005
        Hi Jennifer,

        I noticed the link for your "Summary" section is not working in this
        OR. Please fix this ASAP so I can remove you from the Queue.

        thanks
        jamie d
        Edit Admin Officer