Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Leki Makalu Cor-Tec PA poles - TV

  • Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2 8:41 PM
      Tom - sorry, but did catch these in your upload:

      - Your URL says "leki.com" but goes to imlaygear - you'll need to
      change the behind-the-scenes code

      - It still says "Cor-Tek" in lots of places, which needs to be "Cor-
      Tec" - I recommend a search and replace to catch them all.

      I've cleared it out so you can fix and re-upload. Thanks

      - Steve

      On Sep 2, 2005, at 7:49 PM, Thomas Vickers wrote:

      > All done, all clean (fingers crossed) all uploaded.
      >
      > Now to get that food OR done.
      > Need those browny points
      >
      > TV

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3 6:24 AM
        No sleep will kill you.
        I had not noticed the difference between Cor-Tek and Cor-Tec till now. My
        bad.

        TV