Re: EDIT: Revised: OR - Neat Sheet - Jennifer Pope

  • Emma Eyeball
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 2, 2005
      just FYI, the NeatSheet does indeed add warmth when used over a
      sleeping bag. it is a great groundsheet, a very cozy windbreaker, and
      an emergency bag cover when rain is splashing under the edges of one's
      tarp. i love my Neat Sheet!

      -colleen
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 3, 2005
        I totally agree. I've used mine hung under my hammock and it works
        great. Definitely adds warmth and wonderful at blocking wind and rain.

        Mine is cut up a bit to fit the hammock but it only weights 8oz now!

        jamie d

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"
        <tarbubble@y...> wrote:
        > just FYI, the NeatSheet does indeed add warmth when used over a
        > sleeping bag. it is a great groundsheet, a very cozy windbreaker,
        and
        > an emergency bag cover when rain is splashing under the edges of
        one's
        > tarp. i love my Neat Sheet!
        >
        > -colleen
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 3, 2005
          Hi Jennifer,

          I noticed the link for your "Summary" section is not working in this
          OR. Please fix this ASAP so I can remove you from the Queue.

          thanks
          jamie d
          Edit Admin Officer