Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Leki Makalu Cor-Tec PA poles - TV

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
      All done, all clean (fingers crossed) all uploaded.

      Now to get that food OR done.
      Need those browny points

      TV
    • Nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
        Tom - sorry, but did catch these in your upload:

        - Your URL says "leki.com" but goes to imlaygear - you'll need to
        change the behind-the-scenes code

        - It still says "Cor-Tek" in lots of places, which needs to be "Cor-
        Tec" - I recommend a search and replace to catch them all.

        I've cleared it out so you can fix and re-upload. Thanks

        - Steve

        On Sep 2, 2005, at 7:49 PM, Thomas Vickers wrote:

        > All done, all clean (fingers crossed) all uploaded.
        >
        > Now to get that food OR done.
        > Need those browny points
        >
        > TV

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
          No sleep will kill you.
          I had not noticed the difference between Cor-Tek and Cor-Tec till now. My
          bad.

          TV