Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Leki Makalu Cor-Tec PA poles - TV

  • Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
      Tom - no worries whatsoever; these were tiny clean-up items that I
      and anyone else could have missed.

      Plus, only 18 more years (or so) on the baby and things will be back
      to normal ;-)

      - Steve

      On Oct 2, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Thomas Vickers wrote:

      > I will get on these edits tonight and fix it all. Sorry I missed
      > somethings.
      > New baby makes editing hard. I need to concentrate to fix and I
      > can't seem
      > to get there.

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
        All done, all clean (fingers crossed) all uploaded.

        Now to get that food OR done.
        Need those browny points

        TV
      • Nazdarovye
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
          Tom - sorry, but did catch these in your upload:

          - Your URL says "leki.com" but goes to imlaygear - you'll need to
          change the behind-the-scenes code

          - It still says "Cor-Tek" in lots of places, which needs to be "Cor-
          Tec" - I recommend a search and replace to catch them all.

          I've cleared it out so you can fix and re-upload. Thanks

          - Steve

          On Sep 2, 2005, at 7:49 PM, Thomas Vickers wrote:

          > All done, all clean (fingers crossed) all uploaded.
          >
          > Now to get that food OR done.
          > Need those browny points
          >
          > TV

        • Thomas Vickers
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
            No sleep will kill you.
            I had not noticed the difference between Cor-Tek and Cor-Tec till now. My
            bad.

            TV