Re: Shane's Predicament.

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Jerry, will you please repost with Shane's pay pal address spelled
      out the long way. I can't get it to work with the trucated version
      that comes over the yahoo group.

      Thanks
      Jamie D

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Chief Moderator"
      <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:
      > Shane has been one of the spark plugs of BGT for quite awhile now.
      He always
      > steps up to the plate. He always does way more than his share.
      >
      > He's in a bind. He has no job. He may have no house. He does have a
      wife,
      > daughter, and brand new baby.
      >
      > His situation is one of our deepest fears....he can't feed his
      family for
      > the short term and is relying on the kindness of strangers.
      >
      > We're not strangers. He's one of us.
      >
      > It's time to give back.
      >
      > I was going to go to the ALDHA-West Gathering. It was going to be
      > entertaining and I was going to give a talk on BGT.
      >
      > I live on a fixed income. That was my big shot for the month.
      >
      > But Shane's situation just can't be ignored. I'm sending the money
      I would
      > have spent on the trip to Shane's PayPal account at
      >
      > shane@t...
      >
      > He needs our help. Let's try our best to return just a little bit
      of what
      > he's done for us.
      >
      > It's only fair.
      >
      > Jerry
      >
      > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most comprehensive
      interactive gear
      > reviews and tests on the planet.
    • Dennis Shubitowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:09 AM
        chcoa wrote:

        >Jerry, will you please repost with Shane's pay pal address spelled
        >out the long way. I can't get it to work with the trucated version
        >that comes over the yahoo group.

        Shane's e-mail/Pay Pal address is:
        shane at theplacewithnoname dot com

        Dennis