ATTN: Erin Callahan - BGT Owner Review Approved

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hi Erin,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      notice that you have not responded to the upload approval of your Black
      Diamond Lighthouse Tent owner review by Steve on Aug 16th. Please refer to
      message number (67184) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far disregarded.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • hike2summit
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        Guess I never saw the approval notice. Thanks for the update. I
        will upload it today.
        Erin

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D"