Jamie BIP

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005
      Had a really wonderful trip. Still working on catching up but I think
      I will be there by tonight.

      JAmie D
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
        Jamie is BIP but still working my way through all the posts. I should
        be able to get through it all by Tue. New OR's will be acknowledged
        and added to the Owner Review Queue soon. Thanks for your patience.

        jamie d
        Edit Admin OFficer
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
          I'm back and working on the edit queue. I'll have the update out soon.

          Jamie D
        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014
            Hi gang,
            I was OOP last week and have been trying to catch up with work emails and things around my house this week/weekend.  Will be getting a Weekly Edit Queue update out Sunday.  Thanks for you patience.

            Jamie D
            Edit Team Director
          • chcoa
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014

              I'm back and working on the weekly update.  It will be up soon.

              Thanks,

              Jamie D