Indifference

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      I can't decided if I'm unusually trusting or just very indifferent. I never worried about the effectiveness of most any filter that made it to the market place. As Jack Voss pointed out, if one of them didn't work we'd find out about it pretty quick. All I ever cared about is how fast and how inconvenient it was. The EPA tests are on water filters not water purifiers. I REALLY never worried about water purification. Any bugs I could pick up here would be quickly slaughtered by the bugs living in my system from Viet Nam. I do honestly believe that I really don't mind maintaining a decent colony of local flora and fauna. It really does keep you from getting sick from the water. I mostly filter the water to remove the suspended particles. I don't mind drinking the water but I hate eating it.
      Jerry