ATTN: Erin Callahan - BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Erin

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Black Diamond Lighthouse
      Tent owner review by Roger on July 18th. Please refer to message number
      (66913) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer