ATTN: Shorrelle Hayman- BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:55 PM
      Hi Shorrelle

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Microfast KT2 Tent owner
      review by Ted on July 17th. Please refer to message number (66901) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far
      .

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer