ATTN: Irena Gershkovich- BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Irena

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Eureka Solitaire Tent
      owner review by Christina on July 21st. Please refer to message number
      (66955) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far
      .

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Irena Gershkovich

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
          No problem Irena. WE didn't know whether you fell off the face of the
          earth or not. Thanks for the note, I'll keep you in the Queue for now
          and keep an eye out for your review in a few weeks.

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Irena Gershkovich