Attn: Brian T - Casio Watch OR

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Brian,

      Thanks for uploading your Casio Forester Alti-Baramoter Watch Owner Review.
      In looking it over I noticed you did not include Owner Review in the title.
      Please fix this ASAP then email me directly so I know your OR is complete
      and we can move it out of the queue.

      If you need help with this, please ask in the BGTFileUploadHelp group which
      you can find at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Thanks
      Jamie DeBenedetto