ATTN: Heidi McCormick - OWNER REVIEW - Mountain Marathon

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Both of your Owner Reviews have been added to the Queue. I have posted
      the sleeping bag one in the "Awaiting Edit" section and should be
      picked up soon. As per our policy I have posted your other review (the
      NF tent) in the "On Hold" section. It will be added to the "Awaiting
      Edit" section once your first review has gone through the editing
      process and has been approved and you have uploaded it.

      IF you have any questions please ask.
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Officer
    • heidimccormick
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
        Jamie

        Thanks. I apologize for sending both owner reviews at the same time.
        I realized after I sent both that you only wanted one at first, but
        there was so much information to take in, that I forgot that detail as
        I was posting the reviews. I am re-reading the survival guide so that
        I have more of the process in my memory.

        Heidi McCormick

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
        > Both of your Owner Reviews have been added to the Queue. I have
        posted
        > the sleeping bag one in the "Awaiting Edit" section and should be
        > picked up soon. As per our policy I have posted your other review
        (the
        > NF tent) in the "On Hold" section. It will be added to the "Awaiting
        > Edit" section once your first review has gone through the editing
        > process and has been approved and you have uploaded it.
        >
        > IF you have any questions please ask.
        > Jamie D
        > Edit Admin Officer
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
          No apology necessary Heidi. You are doing fine and re-reading the
          survival guide is a very good idea. I think I read it about 8 times
          when I first started.

          jamie d

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "heidimccormick"